Great care is put into offering a yoga studio in Bristol, CT that is quiet, clean, and comfortable. We have blocks, blankets, bolsters, and straps available for use. We recommend you bring your own Yoga mat, although there are mats available at the studio for you to use free of charge should you need one.
New Students: Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class to fill out the new student form and make yourself comfortable.
Start Time: The studio opens 15 minutes before the start of class. Class begins promptly at the scheduled time. No latecomers are allowed after 5 minutes past the schedule class time.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on rates and class bookings.
Avoid eating 2-4 hours before class.
Please turn off or silence cellphones before the start of class.
If you have any injuries, are pregnant, or must leave early please inform the instructor.
Avoid perfumes and colognes before practice.
Wear clothes that you are comfortable moving in, but avoid anything too baggy.
Yoga is done in bare feet, please remove shoes and socks before entering the practice space.
In addition to a yoga mat you may want to bring a towel and a bottle of water.
Class cancellations must be done a minimum of 2-hours before the scheduled start time to avoid being charged in full.
Students who late-cancel or no-show to classes more than 2x in one month will lose online registration access for a 30-day period.
Members wishing to sign up for workshops must do so in person to receive 10% member discount. It is not available online.
Please keep voices down while in the lobby waiting for class. All conversations should be taken into the cafe so as to not disturb massage customers or students in class.
I've never done yoga where should I start?
-We have several beginner level classes on our schedule, which we recommend complete beginner's start their yoga journey. New yoga students also find our gentle classes a great place to explore yoga at a slower and more relaxing pace. Please check our workshop scheduled for any upcoming Beginner series.
I have an injury can I still do Yoga?
-Yoga is an often recommended practice for those recovering from injury. However, it is a physical activity, and we recommend consulting with your physician before taking up a practice.
What should I bring with me to practice?
- If you have a yoga mat, we recommend you bring that. Although there are complementary yoga mats available for use at the studio. All other props needed for class are also provided. Some students also like to have a towel and water bottle handy.
Do you have an age minimum for practice?
- All of our Yoga classes are designed and intended for adults aged 18+. However, children aged 16+ will be permitted if accompanied by a parent or guardian, who must also sign a waiver for the practice. Please visit our workshop page for upcoming Family & Kids Yoga classes which are appropriate for children 5 years old and up.
Do I need to sign up for classes in advance?
- While pre-registration is not mandatory, it is highly recommended. We have limited space, and those who've pre-registered have a guaranteed spot in class. Furthermore, only those who pre-register will be directly notified in the event of any class cancelation. Class registration is made available directly from our website and our Bristol CT Yoga & Cafe app available for iOS and Android.
I'm a member who needs to cancel/suspend my membership?
- All cancellation and suspension requests must be submitted to with a minimum of 30 days notice from the member's billing date. Suspensions are permitted once per year for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months for all members. Please contact management at the email address provided to discuss your options further.
Are discounts available for students and/or seniors?
- Yes we have a discounted drop-in rate ($10 - reg.$16) available to students, seniors, and first-responders.